" "blank

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Kristin's Story - Week 5

Five weeks down and one to go before my mid-point measurements.  I'm a little nervous.  It's silly, I know.  I just can't help feeling a bit of trepidation as I think about next Saturday.  You're probably thinking that I fear the numbers, right?  Honestly, that's not really it.  I'm more fearful of what my reaction will be to those numbers.  If they are lower than I want or expect will I be disappointed and frustrated?  Will those feeling set me off track?  If they are better than I imagined will I get overconfident and allow myself to ease off?  These are the things that I've dealt with in the past.  I've lived both scenarios and neither will get me to my goals.  I can tell you right now that I am so thankful that Lorri Ann will be there to give me my results.  It's so great to know that she will be there to remind me that any progress is good progress.  She will have great advice on how to step it up a notch and take it to the next level.  Either way, she'll be there coaching me through it and I know that will make all the difference in that moment. 

On a much less introspective note, my big moment this week came when I wore a pair of capri pants to work that I haven't been able to wear in quite a while.  It was an amazing feeling to not only be able to wear those pants but recognizing that they fit so much better than the last time I wore them.  Awesome!   My pants are more comfortable, and I'm becoming more comfortable in my own skin.  My confidence and energy have increased by leaps and bounds.  I'm feeling really good these days.  I'm going to take those thoughts with me next Saturday.  Numbers are great, but you can't beat getting your Mojo back!

Have a great week!

K

No comments: