" "blank

Friday, September 10, 2010

Kristin's Story - Week 12

Well, here we are at week 12. I am looking forward to seeing my twelve-week measurements and setting some new goals. I thought when week 12 rolled around I would feel like I had “arrived” at my destination, but I don’t. That’s not a bad thing. I’m not sure there is a final destination on this journey. I’d like to thing that my goals will continue to evolve as time goes on and I reach certain milestones.

I’ve made a lot of tangible progress over the past few months. Some of that progress is right in line with my original goals, some of my goals have been revised a little and some of the numbers I thought I would see were off the mark for this particular time-frame. But I get the biggest smile on my face when I think of where I might have been if I hadn’t taken that one little step back in June that set me down this path to reclaim my Mojo. I know how far I’ve come and I’m not looking back.

Oh and for all of you who were at Maidu Wednesday night with Holly….My buns and thighs are talking to me today! Guess I shouldn’t take those long weekends away from boot camp very often. Whew! How ‘bout you?

No comments: