" "blank

Friday, August 20, 2010

Kristin's Story - Week 9

This will be my shortest post to date.  You've probably noticed that I tend to ramble on...but not this week.  To put it simply, this week has not been my most stellar.  I sort of knew going in that I would have issues this week.  I have a huge event for work on Sunday and my "real" workload is nuts too. The little boys started school, my oldest is on a plane to North Carolina.....blah blah blah  You know the drill....we've all been there.  I've been at the office by 5:30 a.m. more than once this week and although I managed to run out in time for both Monday and Wednesday evening bootcamp, I missed it tonight. 

Everyone remain calm!  Oh....you weren't panicking?  I guess it's just me then.  ;)  I only panicked for a second though.  Missing one bootcamp isn't going to undo everything I've accomplished and I can work out at home or go for a run when I finally get out of the office tonight.   I'll be back on track with bootcamp tomorrow morning. Then all will be right in my world again.

Have a great weekend!

K

No comments: