" "blank

Friday, August 27, 2010

Kristin's Story - Week 10

I can hardly believe that 10 weeks have passed! The time has just flown by and I feel like a different person. This past week has been one of the toughest so far, but it also brought solid proof of the amazing benefits of physical activity.

To put it bluntly, it was a heart-wrenching week for me personally. I received some news Monday afternoon that quite frankly brought me to my knees momentarily. Three months ago I probably would have gone home, curled up in a ball and likely indulged in a pint of Cookies-n-Cream. Instead, I changed my clothes and headed out to boot camp. What a difference 10 weeks makes! I ended that evening feeling more positive and better equipped to face what comes my way.

As much as I love the physical results I have seen over the past couple months, this is the kind of change that will have the most impact on my overall health and well being. I’m beyond grateful for that!
Have a wonderful weekend!

K
“The bravest thing you can do when you are not brave is to profess courage and act accordingly” Corra Harris

No comments: