" "blank

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Weekly Challenge #1

Happy New Year!

Mama Bootcamp is kicking off a great 2011 with a series of weekly challenges. Rise to each challenge in addition to keeping up with your Bootcamp(s) and homework, and make this your favorite year yet.

Challenge #1: An Attitude of Gratitude
Start off the year by actively being thankful for all the good things in your life. Remembering to be thankful for the good stuff - big and small - can help you get your "attitude on right." Whatever you focus on gets bigger and more important. So instead of focusing on the less positive (something you are angry about, negative feelings about a job, etc.) and making those things more important, take a minute to feel thankful for the positives in your life.

Start keeping a Gratitude Journal. Every day, write down three things you are thankful for. Every entry must be different every day.

What a great way to start 2011!

My Gratitudes for today:
1) I am grateful for my husband and daughter.
2) I am thankful for my good health and the health of my family.
3) I am grateful for my new waterproof jacket that kept me dry during my first bootcamp of the year!

We'd love to know what you are grateful for - will you share?

No comments: