" "blank

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Meet Coach Jamie


What drew you to MBC? Where were you emotionally, physically, spiritually? 
I joined MBC 2 years ago shortly after having my daughter. I knew needed an outlet to not only get back in shape, but to feel good about myself again. MBC gave me that and more! I met the most amazing and inspiring women while learning how to live a healthier and happier lifestyle. That same year I trained for my first triathlon and accomplished my first 5k. Two things I never would have imagined before.

What made you want to be a coach? 
After seeing what MBC gave me, I knew I needed to find a way to give back to other women.

What is the best part of being a coach? 
The best part about being a coach has to be the Mamas! Helping other women to achieve their individual goals and find their mojo is the most rewarding experience.

What are your interest, hobbies, etc.? What is your life like? 
When I'm not busy teaching 1st graders, I love getting out of the house and spending time with my family. I am a mom of an energetic 2 year old who loves going everywhere from the Zoo to Disneyland and everything in between. Thanks to MBC, I now have a healthily addiction to running. So several times a year you can find me racing anything from a 5k to a Half Marathon. This year I hope to run my first full marathon!

What is your favorite snack? 
Hummus with fresh veggies! I can't get enough of it.

No comments: