" "blank

Friday, August 9, 2013

2013 Weekly Challenge #32: Declutter (and SWAP)

This week’s challenge is to de-clutter your closet!

We've talked before about having too much stuff - Clutter can be draining and de-energizing. By getting more organized, you simplify and live a more meaningful life.   I don't know about you, but when I'm surrounded by crap, I feel  like crap and can't live my best life.

For this week's challenge we're going to get a little more specific.  Take a look at your closet.  Actually, take a "look" at mine.  My closet is big, huge almost.  And pretty full.  And yet, I often feel like I have nothing to wear.  Most of the things in my closet haven't been worn in years!  Too big mostly (yay!), or too business-like for my current stay-at-home-mom life.  My dresser is the same.  How about you?


This week, pick a drawer, a closet, or both depending on your time and ambition  and get rid of the clothes that you don't love and feel fabulous in!  Give them to your Mama Bootcamp Coach or bring them to the Run,Swap, Eat event on Saturday 8/17.  Then join us for the swap, and find some new-to-you things that fit the body and life you live right now.  Fewer things you don't need, and free things you love?  That's what I call WINNING.

Have an outstanding week!

No comments: