" "blank

Friday, January 4, 2013

2013 Weekly Challenge #1: An Attitude of Gratitude

Happy New Year!

Mama Bootcamp is kicking off a great 2013 with a weekly challenge.  These challenges, in addition to your Bootcamps and homework, will help us all to have our very best year yet!

We are kicking off the year by focusing on living with an Attitude of Gratitude!

Start off the year by actively being thankful for all the good things in your life. Remembering to be thankful for the good stuff - big and small - can help you get your "attitude on right." Whatever you focus on gets bigger and more important. So instead of focusing on the less positive (something you are angry about, negative feelings about a job, etc.) and making those things more important, take a minute to feel thankful for the positives in your life.

Start keeping a Gratitude Journal. Every day, write down three things you are thankful for. Every entry must be different every day.

What a great way to start 2013!

My Gratitudes for today:
1) I am grateful for my husband and daughter, who love and support me no matter what.
2) I am thankful for my "job" at Mama Bootcamp which helps me live my best life and surround myself with like-minded women.
3) I am grateful for the warmth and safety of my home.

We'd love to know what you are grateful for - will you share?

No comments: