" "blank

Friday, January 3, 2014

2014 Weekly Challenge #1: An Attitude of Gratitude

Happy New Year!

The year is spread out in front of you like a book of empty pages, ready to be filled.  We at Mama Bootcamp want to help you make this your very best year ever by helping you find your MOJO in every way you can. We hope you will join us by participating in our weekly challenges, getting to Bootcamp and working toward all your goals. 

Challenge #1: An Attitude of Gratitude
Start off the year by actively being thankful for all the good things in your life. Remembering to be thankful for the good stuff - big and small - can help you get your "attitude on right." Whatever you focus on gets bigger and more important. So instead of focusing on the less positive (something you are angry about, negative feelings about a job, etc.) and making those things more important, take a minute to feel thankful for the positives in your life.

Start keeping a Gratitude Journal. Every day, write down three things you are thankful for. Every entry must be different every day.  Nothing is too big and nothing is too small - just focus on the lovely in your life.

What a great way to start 2014!

I (Coach Lara) will get you started with my top three gratitudes:

1) I am grateful for my husband and daughter, who love me for me unconditionally
2) I am thankful for the technology that makes far away friends accessible and lets me stay in touch.
3) I am grateful my foam roller!

We'd love to know what you are grateful for - will you share?

No comments: