" "blank

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Meet Coach Lillie


What drew you to Mama Bootcamp? Where were you emotionally and physically? 
I was drawn to MBC by a social media discount coupon. Emotionally, I felt trapped in a body I no longer liked. No matter how much physical activity (walking) I did, it did not matter because my eating habits did not change. Spiritually, I continued to keep the faith.

What made you want to become a coach? 
The phrase “You can do it!”. Within one year with MBC, I received support and encouragement from coaches and other MBC mamas. I love passing on that same care and support to other mamas.

What is the best part of coaching? 
The look on the mama’s faces when they have met any of their goals. Watching mamas become stronger and healthier. Not only am I a coach, but I am also a mama. I have been where they are, and I’m still a work in progress. I love helping others with whatever support I can give.

What are your interests and hobbies? 
I love music, art, traveling and sports.

What is your life like? 
Busy! Can I get a few more hours in the day for me? Being a mama and then a coach has given me back my sense of direction. I just needed someone to take my hand and guide me. Mama Bootcamp has given me that.

What is your favorite snack? 
Not much on snacks, but I love caramel rice cakes.

No comments: