" "blank

Monday, April 22, 2013

Meet Coach Jen


What drew you to MBC? Where were you emotionally, physically, spiritually? 
I was drawn to MBC by a mom I know who was attending Mama Bootcamp classes. She looked amazing and had amazing results. It made me realize that I had to try Mama Bootcamp at least once. I did and I was hooked! I loved the support I receive and continue to receive from the mamas and our other MBC coaches. I love exercising outdoors. I had the feeling that I was finally doing something to take back my life, my health and my happiness. Before I started MBC I was depressed, exhausted and I hated myself and my image. I knew that I needed to change, not only for myself, but for my family. I wanted to be happy, healthy and always be there for them, and to learn to love myself. 

What made you want to be a coach? 
I had been a Mama Bootcamper for two years before becoming a coach. I decided to begin coaching because of my own personal experience with Mama Bootcamp. I wanted to inspire and motivate women to realize that being healthy, happy and creating a new life style is possible.

What is the best part of being a coach? 
The best part of being a coach is to see the happy smiles on the mamas faces when they finish Bootcamp. Also to share in their results and in the feeling of knowing that I have helped change their lives and find their mojo!

What are your interest, hobbies, etc.? What is your life like? 
My interests are scrapbooking and crafts. I work part time as a Recreational Aide at a local elementary school. I am also going to college to earn my degree in Early Childhood Education with the goal of becoming an Early Childhood Educator in the near future. In addition to coaching MBC at Deterding Park, I am happily married and have three kids!

What is your favorite snack? 
My favorite snack is pretzel Thins with Hummus

No comments: