" "blank

Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy December!

Hi Mamas!

Just a quick note to let you know what's on tap here on the blogfor the month of December.

I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling like this is the very busiest time of the year.  Lots of family to visit with, lots of shopping and cooking to do, and just a lot of feeling pulled in every direction.   Please, tell me I'm not alone!

As everyone else is pulling at you wanting something, we want to give you a little bit of time that is all about YOU! 

Every week this month we will challenge you - ALLOW you - to do something for yourself.  Have a day to indulge, say NO when you want or need to, keep your body healthy, and give YOURSELF a gift.

I hope you will find a moment to put, and keep, yourself on your priority list. 

YOU DESERVE IT!


No comments: