" "blank

Friday, July 22, 2011

Meet Coach Lara

How did you find Mama Bootcamp? 
I first learned about Mama Bootcamp when Lorri Ann came to my MOPS group to speak. I was struck by her positive energy and her obvious passion for what she does. A few days later, I saw an ad for Mama Bootcamp in a magazine. Shortly thereafter a good friend was going on and on about this wonderful woman she knew (Lorri Ann) who had helped her change her life. I decided that MBC/Lorri Ann showing up in my life three times in a short period must mean something...so I signed up!

What is your favorite healthy snack? 
If I'm in a hurry, I love to grab a low-fat string cheese and run out the door. If I have a bit more time, I love a cold crisp apple with a little crunchy peanut butter, or some low fat vanilla yogurt with loads of fresh strawberries and a sprinkling of crunchy Cheerios on the top.

Besides being a Mama Bootcamp Coach, what other ‘hats’ do you wear? 
I'm a wife and stay-at-home mom to a 4 year old girl. I also work part time from home, and run a small business making and selling custom hand-made kids' clothing and accessories.

What do you like to do in your free time? 
What free time?!? Besides going to the gym or Mama Bootcamp, I like to sew, craft, garden and spend quality time with my girl and hubby.

What is your favorite part about being a coach and being on the Mama Bootcamp team? 
I love seeing women empowering themselves to live their best lives, and discovering how truly strong they are! The MBC team is so warm, supportive, encouraging and uplifting - I couldn't ask for a better group to work with.

No comments: